Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another Coincidence

     It seems like all these things having to do with mythology are happening at the end of the semester. I just wanted to tell you about a little coincidence that happened this weekend. I wrote last week about a nightmare that I had in which my boyfriend tried to kill me with his object of choice- a screwdriver.
    On Sunday, we went on a Walmart trip to pick up a few random things. We picked up some laundry stuff, some dish soap, new speakers for the truck, and then my boyfriend said he needed to go pick up one more thing. We headed over to the tool section and he began to search for the one thing I hoped he wouldn't- a set of screwdrivers. I thought to myself "Oh hell no! Why today out of all days does he choose to buy a screwdriver?" It's almost like it was fated to happen this way. Of course I told him about my dream and he thought it was funny, and now jokingly pretends like he might attack me with a screwdriver.
    Anyways, it was interesting how one of our assignments was to have a dream and the other was to have a coincidence, and both of these became related for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment